Hospitality Rattan - Warranty Information
Hospitality Rattan warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials and will either give credit or replace defective parts for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Hospitality Rattan should be notified promptly of the defect and supplied a copy of the invoice and delivery ticket. Inspection by a Hospitality Rattan employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists, or you may be required to submit samples to Hospitality Rattan along with a digital image of the defects.
Limited term warranty: 1 year from date of purchase.
This warranty is made solely to the retailer and is not transferable under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contactHospitality Rattan should a claim occur. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the consumer. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of Hospitality Rattan or any other person is authorized to assume for Hospitality Rattan any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Hospitality Rattan merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one year from the date of purchase. In no event shall Hospitality Rattan be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind.
Frame construction – 1 year warranty
- Hospitality Rattan offers a limited 1 year warranty to the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship.
- Defects in workmanship and materials are defined, for the purpose of this warranty, as causing the product to be unsound structurally or mechanically, or substantially altering the appearance of the piece.
- This warranty applies only under the conditions of normal usage and does not apply to damage or defects resulting from misuse, accidents or negligence.
Fabric – 1 year warranty
Fabric is warranted against wear under normal care and condition. This does not cover tears, shrinkage, piling, or fading. Use of chemical treatments or improper cleaning invalidates the warranty.
Cushions – 1 year warranty
Pelican Reef warrants seat cushions against defects and loss of foam resiliency, under normal use. All cushions will soften with normal use. Do not confuse normal softening and flattening that occurs in all foam products with actual loss of foam resiliency.
Outdoor Patio Warranty
Hospitality Rattan warrants that our patio line is free from manufacturers’ defects, workmanship and materials for a period of 3 year for the frame / fiber weaving and 1 year for the cushions from the date of purchase from Hospitality Rattan.
We will repair, or at our discretion, replace any part of the product or the entire product if it is defective in material or workmanship. Should a repair be necessary, photographs and proof of the defect is required for replacement and/or repair. Please contact a Hospitality Rattan representative for an inspection promptly after receiving the product if a problem is evident.
This warranty does not cover freeze damage within the frames. Any indication of abnormal or abusive use of the product will void this warranty. Hospitality Rattan does not recommend that furniture be placed in an upside down position, as water may seep through the drain holes.
This warranty is made solely to the retailer and is not transferable under any circumstances. Claims from consumers will not be warranted.
Warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
- Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
- Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by Hospitality Rattan will void this warranty.
- Floor samples sold or products designated “as is” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and the actual merchandise received.
- The cost of packaging and shipping to and from Hospitality Rattan is not covered by the warranty unless expressly arranged by Hospitality Rattan.
- This warranty covers only articles of furniture intended for residential use only. It does not apply to damage from industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear under household use.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
- Fine hairline cracks, small splits, characteristic markings and colorations are normal and are what makes this handmade furniture unique.
Hospitality Rattan warrants our outdoor collections to be free from manufacturers’ defects in workmanship and materials. The warranty period varies by collection.
267-Bellagio 3 Year Frame Warranty / One Year Twitchell Sling Warranty
286- South Port One Year warranty
303- Umbrellas Six Month Residential warranty
604- Barbados Three Year Viro Warranty
903- Atlantis Three Year Rehau Warranty
910- Palm Bay Three Year Twitchell Warranty
920- Hawks Cay 3 Year Frame Warranty / One Year Twitchell Sling Warranty
PJO-Island Breeze 3 Year Frame Warranty / One Year Twitchell Sling Warranty
Sunbrella Fabrics carry a one year warranty. Fabrics is warranted against wear under normal care and condition. This does not cover tears, shrinkage, piling, or fading. Use of chemical treatments or improper cleaning invalidates the warranty.
Warranty Information Downloads